Terms & Conditions
All orders are prepaid. We accept Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, PayPal, Bitcoin, eChecks, Paper Checks, Money Orders, Wire Transfers. Orders of $2,000 and up must be paid by wire. We will reimburse up to $25 for your wire fee. Contact us for pricing and payment info for large orders.
At ImaginaryColours.com we give you worry-free purchasing and a happy, safe experience in online shopping. We have an easy return policy:
- You have 10 days to decide if you love your purchase. Keep the original packaging 'til then because any returns must be in re-saleable condition or we cannot issue refund or credit. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee.
- We also warrant almost everything we sell with a 30-day guarantee, even if the manufacturer doesn't offer a guarantee of any kind. Some items are excluded, such as Clearance and Custom-Made items, and Special- or Bulk-orders.
- You must have your sales receipt. We try to keep copies of all orders, but for your own sake, please keep a copy yourself. We were hit by a tornado once so trust us--things can get lost.
- An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must accompany the returned product. This number is required to assure that your returned product doesn't get lost in the office and warehouse shuffle so that you receive proper credit. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA. You may also call us, though email is much preferred. If you call, please leave a detailed message including your name, order number, the item in question and reason for your return. We are not a large company and do not have a bank of phone operators in India. Leave a message and we'll call you back as soon as possible, which may be the next business day. Thanks for being patient. Check our office hours and phone number elsewhere on this site.
- If you have a Forever Bright(tm) LED lights product you wish to return, read and follow the instructions included with your Forever Bright(tm) product (a copy of their Guarantee is also on our website).
- Ship your return to the Returns address found on our Contact page.
- For your own peace of mind, you may wish to ship using a tracking number of some sort. UPS & FedEx routinely use tracking numbers which are very reliable and don't cost extra. The US Postal Service has a Confirmation number which you can purchase. If you buy Priority Mail postage online, the Confirmation number is free. Return postage and insurance is your responsibility. UPS gives you $100 in insurance free. USPS has insurance which you can purchase for not a lot. Note that the USPS is much less reliable and their Confirmation numbers are not guarantees (and definitely not always accurate). We know these things by experience. Remember, you own the merchandise until it gets safely to us. Pack it well because we can't refund money on things which break in transit back to us.*
- Refunds may be made in the form of Store Credit, Merchandise Exchange, or refund using the same method with which you originally paid for your order (credit card, PayPal, check, etc.).